Chris practices in the area of complex commercial litigation. His experience includes litigation of disputes involving contracts, real property, estates and trusts, fraudulent transfers, mechanics liens, corporate control and business entities.
Chris has also earned the CEDS (Certified E-Discovery Specialist) designation from the Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists, and is President of the organization’s local chapter, ACEDS Jacksonville. He advises clients regarding cybersecurity, data breaches, social media, information governance and compliance with e-discovery rules and disputes.
- B.S., with honors, University of Florida
- M. Acc., with honors, University of Florida
- J.D., with honors, University of Florida
- President, ACEDS Jacksonville
- Member, Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists
- Member, Small Business Resource Network
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, Florida Bar Business Law Section’s Committee on Electronic Discovery and Digital Evidence
- Member, Jacksonville Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, The Chester Bedell Inn of Court
- Member, The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, The Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Super Lawyers – Rising Star