Quentin specialises in privacy and data protection and in matters involving computers, communications and other aspects of high technology. He regularly advises on the resolution of technical disputes, the preparation and negotiation of outsourcing and other IT agreements, and on regulatory issues relating to the processing of personal data.
- Advising companies in the financial services and consumer goods fields on lawful processing of personal data and on the consequences of data breaches
- Advising an international bank on a worldwide data flow agreement covering all its subsidiaries and branches;
- Advising an insurance company on the establishment of a centralised data processing centre for its European operations
- Advising SABMiller on the international outsourcing of desktop and other IT services
- Advising on the renewal of a ten-year outsourcing agreement in the airline industry
- Advising an international bank on the termination and renegotiation of a desktop outsourcing agreement