Experienced Certified eDiscovery Specialist (CEDS), Privacy Professional (CIPT, FIP, and CIPP/US) and Project Manager (PMP) with 20+ years experience in high tech, retail, and financial services solution delivery, with a focus on Information-by-Design strategy, data security, data governance, data protection, continuous improvement, audit and regulatory response, strategic roadmap development, and technology innovation. Proven experience in IT operations, data loss prevention, process re-engineering, third-party integration, privacy program development, process improvement, mobile, cloud, proprietary and large-scale ERP implementations.
Professional and mature approach to effectively managing stakeholder expectations while staying focused on key program deliverables and strategic objectives through effective and timely communication, expectation setting, people management and project controlling methodologies.
Known for leadership and seamless cross-functional design and implementation of complex project deliverables impacting time-to-market, leading-edge, customer-focused technologies, with a demonstrated ability to lead strategic business change using emerging technologies and methodologies. Expert at developing and maintaining customer and partner relationships in both the business and technical realms. Team coach for improving business process and using technology to streamline the customer experience.
Excellent written, presentation, organizational, communication, leadership and business negotiation skills.
• eDiscovery Operations, Program Governance and Delivery, Information Governance
• Strategic and Operational Privacy Program Development
• Team building, Mentoring, and Training
• PMBOK, SDLC, Six Sigma/Lean, and Agile
• Portfolio and Program management, training and awareness
• Regulatory and Audit Compliance (Banking, Healthcare, Privacy, eDiscovery)
• Experience leading global technical teams, offshore resources and vendor partners