Mr. Youts is a Director in the Advisory practice in PwC's Dallas, Texas office. Mr. Youts has 18 years of experience helping clients across a variety of sectors resolve complex business problems as a forensic accountant and financial consultant.
Mr. Youts provides investigative and forensic accounting services, business dispute services, and regulatory compliance services as described below:
- Investigative and forensic accounting services to senior management and boards of directors; fact-finding investigations into allegations of inappropriate accounting practices and management misconduct.
- Business dispute assistance via analysis of accounting transactions, reimbursement transactions, royalty calculations and economic damage claim methodologies.
- Regulatory compliance assistance for entities involved in regulatory examinations, responses and remediation of issues related to government programs.
PwC Advisory Services
Education and Certifications
- BBA Accounting and Master of Taxation, Baylor University
- Certified Public Accountant, Licensed in Texas (1995)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (AICPA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (ACFE)
Professional and Business Affiliations
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Member, Health Care Compliance Association
- Member, National Health Care Anti-Fraud Association
- Senior Source of Dallas – volunteer guardian