Objective efficiency-oriented electronic discovery professional with large enterprise level data collections experience accompanying the entire EDRM model across multi-platform environments. Successfully combines computer and cell phone forensics investigative background to execute consistent deliverables efficiently to internal and client facing customers while creating engaging, efficient, and innovative solutions to tackle current and future e-discovery challenges.
Graduated Champlain College in 2010 earning a BSc. in Digital and Computer Forensics.
Graduated University College Dublin in 2011 earning a MSc. in Digital Investigation.
Obtained a Secret clearance for contract work with a DOD government contractor.
• Experience with forensic software, including EnCase, FTK, X-Ways, WinHex, NetAnalysis, Hst Ex, and Forensic industry methodologies and practices.
• Familiarity with both US and Irish/UK law involving electronic/computer crimes
• Leading civil and criminal cases from start to finish maintaining client/customer integrity.
• Knowledge of other various security environments, such as TeamViewer and VMware.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel