Corporate law departments are acutely focused on the diversity of their outside counsel, and they expect their law firms to support corporate diversity initiatives. To achieve diversity goals, law departments and law firms must work collaboratively to understand corporate expectations and create strategies for firms to meet those expectations. This webinar explores how corporations are measuring, tracking, and reporting on the diversity of their outside counsel, and how they are using that information to help their law firms succeed in improving diversity.
- Doug Ventola: Managing Director, Consilio (Moderator)
- Ed Blakemore: Assistant General Counsel, Rockwell Automation
- Vanessa Lozzi: Senior Legal Technology and Litigation Support Administrator, Assistant Vice President, Flagstar Bank
- Heather Blanco: Senior Counsel, Bridgewater Associates
- Shannon Stevens: Manager, Claims Legal Audit, Markel Insurance
- Maureen O’Neill: Senior Vice President, Strategic Engagement, Consilio