Contact me with any labor & employment law or human resources related questions. I'm happy to speak, gratis, with any business person who has a question or 2.
Also, check out my LinkedIn group--Charles Krugel's Labor & Employment Law & Human Resources Practices Group.
Clients: Businesses in all industries; see my "Client Testimonials" page for more info., http://www.charlesakrugel.com/clienttestimonials
Juris Doctorate & a Master of Arts in Industrial/Organizational Psychology.
Frequently published & interviewed on TV, radio & in print publications (see my website for these interviews).
Community involvement & affiliations:
*2009-2014, Member, Young Professionals Board, Chicago Bar Foundation.
* 2014 Board Chair for the GOA Regional Business Association (Growth, Opportunity & Alliances), one of Chicagoland's largest business associations, & one of Chicago's most important advocates for business. Also, 2X past Board Vice Chair & Chair of the Government Affairs Team.
*Member Board of Directors, ChildServ, founded in 1894. A Chicago-based child advocacy, group home & adoption agency. Co-Chair of the Human Resources Committee.
* Member Board of Directors, Lakeside Community Committee. Chicago-based child & family social services agency.
* Member Board of Directors, Youth Outreach Services. Chicago-based youth/teen social services agency.
* Member Board of Directors, Kelly Hall YMCA in Chicago.
* Member Steering Committee, Black & Latino Achievers of the YMCA's of Metropolitan Chicago
* Advisory Board Member, Affiliated Healtcare Consultants
* Member, Labor & Employment Relations Association, Chicago Chapter.
* Member Chicago Bar Association & Member of Small Firm & Solo Practice Committee.
Specialties: Labor & employment negotiations, legal representation, investigations, HR strategic & budget planning, HR policy & practice development, training & generalist HR counseling.